Renpho steps to see muscle growth:
Open up the Renpho app on your phone to be greeted with a page that looks like the one below. Then, click the "Trends" tab at the bottom.
Once you're on the "Trends" tab, swipe left on the little circle icons at the bottom to get to the "Muscle Mass" Tab:
If you have a different smart scale than the one recommended, you can probably do a quick web search like "[smart scale app name] muscle mass" to figure out how to see your muscle mass measurements.
If your muscle mass has increased over the past month, don't worry and keep lifting the same amount of weight for that exercise. You will naturally progress as time goes on!
But if your muscle mass has flatlined, first make sure that you have all of these numbered points down:
- Have slept at least 7 hours each night before your workouts
- On the lean-bulking phase
- Are hydrated before and during the workout
- Have had your pre-workout shake and snack before lifting
- Have increased your body temperature prior to working out